Friday, January 22, 2010

I love my beach....










                                                                                                                                                                            Those of you who actually know me, will know that this is one of my favourite places in  Brunei.

This Beach is in Muara..and im so very lucky to live within 2 minutes walk of it...Once upon a time we were able to get thru our back garden and go straight to the beach, but its got too overgrown now...









I feel Very lucky to have spent the last 2 and a bit years with this fantastic beach on my doorstep, and i know that when we do get back to the UK, its the one bit of brunei that i will truly miss!










I love to just wander along this beach, and listen to the sound of the waves, sometimes lapping gently onto the shore, and other times crashing down with absolute power and anger....







  I think the sound of the sea can be one of the most emotive sounds ... i just love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT..