Friday, January 8, 2010

MY name is Tina and............

Im addicted to Artist Trading Cards and all things CRAFTY!

There ive done it! ive admitted my addiction.
Here iam nearly 45 years on this earth, and after one trip to a lovely friends house...her iam addicted!
So..how can this happen ,i hear you ask? well i can safely say...i havent got a clue!

I thought that i was happy with my lot, and the whole scrap booking and card making thing was a bit namby pamby!
Ahh how wrong could a girl be..im hooked ..i love it im addicted......
It takes me away,into a world where NO ONE else can get me..and i can sit for hours.pondering playing cutting composing and I LOVE IT!

So im hoping that with writing this blog, and maybe showing some work that ive done,and maybe just chatting in general about 'stuff'...we can share our skills and knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT..